Rouleur 43 December 2013
Rouleur is a highly acclaimed cycling magazine, brought out eight times a year.
Issue 43 includes: End of Euskaltel, Orica on Film, The Arctic Race and a feature London's 1973 cyclo-cross World Championships held at Crystal Palace.
- Leading cycling writers and photographers
- Outstanding photography and serious writing
- Dedicated following includes discerning cycling fans and the most influential bike riders in the world.
- The magazine appeals to passionate followers of the sport, who may not want bike tests and race reports.
- Premium on design printing on heavy art-stock paper using the highest quality reproduction and printers.